Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cloning Story

Attack of the Clones                                                        By: Karen Smith

                                                                                                             5/18/2014    period 5/8 "A"

              It was a bright sunny day when my sister and I decided to go to the boardwalk. When we arrived, we bought tickets to go on the rides. I could tell it was going to be a fun day. 
            
            When we went on the first ride, we noticed something peculiar. I looked around and I was shocked.                         "Do you notice that---why does everyone look exactly like us?," I asked my sister acting confused.
                      "It's like everyone is a clone of us", she told me.
            
                Everywhere we looked there were people who looked exactly like the both of us. All we could think of was to ask someone what was going on. 
           
             "Who are you, why do you people look exactly like my sister and I?," I asked someone.

             They told me that my sister and I were a clone of everyone and it was legal by the government. We looked at each other annoyed and confused. But before we could say anything, I heard a beeping sound. 

           BEEP BEEP, goes my alarm clock. I opened my eyes with lots of things on my mind.
                  
                "Time for breakfast!," my mom called.

             I noticed that all of that was just a crazy dream. With a smile on my face, I walked toward the table and told my family all about my dream. Also, I told them it was a bad dream because it would of been an overpopulation of us like an "attack of the clones". They looked at me like I was crazy, but we all laughed together and ate our breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment